We’re super excited to announce a new LemonStand and Ordoro integration. Both LemonStand and Ordoro have had requests from our customers to make this integration happen, and we were only too happy to oblige. For those of you who don’t know Ordoro yet, their cloud-based platform helps thousands of online merchants manage their shipping and inventory operations across all of their channels, all in one place.
Here are some highlights of what you can do once you’ve connected LemonStand and Ordoro:
- Create and print shipping labels for major shipping carriers like like USPS, UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, and DHL International
- Save time and effort processing orders with automation rules and shipping presets
- Save money by accessing negotiated discount rates for USPS
- Automatically sync inventory levels across all your selling channels, including your LemonStand store
- Group multiple products together into a single kit for sale while keeping product quantities up to date
- Issue PO’s to your suppliers when stock is low
- Assign UPC barcodes to your LemonStand products so that you can scan and search them in Ordoro
- Link products to suppliers and automatically route them to vendors
- Easily split order items between different dropshippers
- Use Ordoro’s Vendor Portal to let your suppliers do self-service fulfillment updates
- Analyze vendor fulfillment performance
Manage Multiple Channels
- Manage and sync sales and inventory across your LemonStand store and other online selling channels like Amazon, eBay and Etsy
- Automatically sync customers, inventory, orders, and products between LemonStand and point of sale systems like QuickBooks POS
We think this Ordoro integration is a great addition to the LemonStand’s growing list of partner integrations. And to celebrate, we’ve gotten together with the Ordoro team to put together some special offers. Check them out below!
For LemonStand Customers
Sign up for any Ordoro Basic plan in the next 30 days and it’s free for 6 months!
For Ordoro Customers